- One Party Store
- Bedok Mall – B1: nursing room, Fox Kids, Kiddy Palace
- Forest Adventure @ Bedok Reservoir
- I12 Katong – B1: BabyOnline (baby food and toys), Thomson paediatric centre (no walk-ins), level 2: there are currently (April 2014) some coin operated ride-on animals ($5 per go), level 3: zero2six (toys), Babyshop, Toy Outpost, Motherworks (opening August 2014!), level 4: water playground, nursing room
- Parkway Parade – B1: nursing room, L2: Isetan children’s department and nursing room, Chateau de Sable, Mothercare, Pumpkin Patch, Colettee, Gingersnaps, Fox Kids & Baby. There is a party shop outside Mothercare and 3 or 4 of those electric ride on toys. There is also a kids hairdresser but pretty expensive at $20+. Stroller rental is available but not free. For a fee, you can also rent a ride on car for kids from the customer services department on L1.
- Giggles indoor playground (same building as Maybank and Standard Chartered, across the road from Parkway Parade).
- Katong V – level 3: Ho2T indoor playground, Playdate books, various enrichment centres, babySPA
- Second Storey Cafe Bar (Facebook page). Has a small childrens area. Beware though as there is no escalator or lift so if bringing a stroller, you’ll need to carry it up.
- Zaffron Kitchen (Website). Indian restaurant with small children’s area.
- One KM – B1: Tom & Stefanie, level 2: nursing room, Happy Willow, level 3: Popular, My Imagination Kingdom
Tampines is a good area to visit with kids because you have three shopping malls within walking distance of the MRT and bus interchange. The public library is also only a short walk away and they have a large children’s section. The bus interchange has a nursing room.
- Century Square – level 2: a few small places selling children’s clothing, nursing room, level 3: BHG – children’s department, Kiddy Palace, ToysHunt (selling Lego)
- Tampines Regional Library – children’s books on level 1
- Tampines One – level 2: nursing room, level 3: Times Learning + (children’s books), level 4: Raffles Medical paediatric department, Maternity House,
KidzGo Playhouse(closed when I went past March 2014), The D’s Kiddy Salon, Mom Essentials, level 5: nursing room, level 6: water playground. Free stroller rental but you must deposit your IC. I was given a Maclaren Volo (no recline or hood). A few $1 ride-on’s in the mall (B1 and I think L4?)
- Tampines Mall – level 3: Mothercare (very, very small), Popular
- Ikea Tampines
- EXPO – baby fairs (held every few months), nursing room
- Changi City Point – level 1: nursing room; level 2: nursing room, Petite Park, Baby Spa, Fox Kids, outdoor water playground
- Takashimaya – children’s department (level 4) / nursing room (within children’s department)
- ION Orchard nursing room
- Paragon – level 2: nursing room, level 5: lots of kids clothing and toy shops including Early Learning Centre & Mothercare. There is also an organic food shop near to Mothercare. Childrens playground (free). Nursing room. Level 6: Toys R Us
- OG Orchard Point – level 3: children and maternity department, level 4: nursing room
- OG Albert (Bugis) – level 3: children’s department, nursing room
- BHG Bugis Junction – level 3: children’s department and nursing room
- 313 Somerset – level 5: nursing room
- Tangs *No longer has a children’s section or nursing room (I checked at the end of 2013)
- Metro Centrepoint – level 6: children’s department, nursing room
I’ve grouped the following three places together because they’re all within walking distance and pretty much all undercover too.
- Suntec City Mall – Cool de Sac, Polliwogs, nursing room, another nursing room, Marché Mövenpick, Toys R Us, Lego shop, Spring Maternity
- Millenia Walk – Hokey Pokey
- Marina Square – level 3: free playground, nursing room, maternity shops, Mothercare, Kiddy Palace, BabyOnline, Growing Fun and many more!
- Universal Studios Singapore
- ToTT, Dunearn Road
- Port of Lost Wonder, Sentosa – nursing room
- The Grandstand (formerly Turf City) – nursing room
- Jungle Gym, Kiulap
- Westpark Kiddieland II, Gadong
- Times Square
- Jerudong Park
- Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Stadium playground
- Mabohai Shopping Complex